123 HP Officejet Pro 8735 Printer Connectivity
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 123.hp.com/ojpro8735 All-in-One Printer supports methods for connecting the print to your computer, mobile device or network and the network protocol specifications. You can use any one method given below to use the internet access.
Some of the connectivity methods supported by HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 All-in-One Printer are wired or Ethernet connection, wireless connection, USB connection, Wi-Fi direct and Near Field Communication(NFC).To resolve Printer setup issues.
1. 123 HP Officejet Pro Wired or Ethernet connection printer setup
2. 123 HP Officejet Pro Wireless network connection setup
3. 123 HP Officejet Pro USB Connection
- Check whether you have a switch, network router or hub with available Ethernet cable and connect your computer to the router.
- Do not use a standard telephone cable. It is recommend to use Ethernet cable
- The printer should be switched on and remove the plug form the Ethernet port which is available on the rear of the printer.
- The Ethernet cable should be connected to the printer port and connect the end of the cable to an available port on the network router, switch or hub.
- Download the most current version of your software by visiting the site 123.hp.com.
- Type the printer model number and follow the instructions that appear on the screen based on your printer model.
- Check the operating system compatibility before downloading the software.
- Follow the instructions to setup the wireless connection in your printer. Install the driver and select the Wireless connection type.
- Check some of the requirements for proper connection. The requirements are the network name that is SSID, network password which is also called as WEP security phase, a computer with wireless network connection and broadband internet connection.
- Make sure that the router and computer are turned on and they are connected to the same wireless network.
- Switch on the computer and keep it close to the printer and inside the router range for proper setup.
- Connect to the wireless network by making some changes in the control panel.
- Click Wireless icon in the control panel after swiping down to open the dashboard.
- Click SetupàWireless SettingsàWireless Setup Wizard. Choose your network name in the network list and click .
- Click Enter New Network Name if the list does not have the name of your network and follow the instructions that appear on the screen to enter your network name manually.
- Enter the WEP or WPA password and click After summary screen, click OK to return to home screen.
- Visit hp.com to download and install the current version of your printer software. Follow the instructions to finish the setup.
- You can also use the installation CD that was given with your HP printer
Follow the below given steps to setup your printer for a USB cable connection.
- Setup the USB cable connection after gathering the requirements such as printer connected to the computer using the USB cable.
- Connect using the USB port on your computer to avoid printer issues. Remove the USB cable before installing the HP driver. Delete the previous version of the printer driver.
- In Windows, search for devices and click the Devices and Printer control panel settings in the results.
- Search for your printer model and right-click on it to remove by clicking the Remove device. Remove all the multiple icons existing for the printer.
- Download the current version of the printer driver by visiting the website 123.hp.com.
- Type the model number and follow the onscreen instruction. Select the USB connection and continue to install it from the HP website. ClickDownload next to the full feature driver.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the instructions to the HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download Only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
4. 123 HP Officejet Pro Wi-Fi direct connection
- Print your documents or photos on a secure Wi-Fi capable computers and smart devices after activating HP Wireless direct on your printer.
- Wireless printers that released after 2011 and android phones tablets. The operating systems like Windows and Mac OS also supports HP wireless direct.
- Touch the HP wireless direct button on the printer control panel or go to the Network Setupor Wireless Settings menu and touch Wireless Direct, and then turn on the connection.
- If you require password when you are connecting to the printer, choose ON or ON with Security (optional). Make note of the passcode and click OK
- Click Settings and click Wi-Fi.
- Choose the HP-Print printer model from the list of available networks on your mobile device.
- Type the security passcode from the printer control panel if you are prompted.
- Open the file either a photo or document that you wish to print and click Print from the app menu or the action menu. Install the HP ePrint mobile app from the Apple or Google play Store if your app does not support printing
- Choose your printer model from the list of available printers that are connected in the network and click Print After the print job gets completed, you should reconnect the mobile device to your normal wire network.
- You are connecting to the printer, choose ON or ON with Security (optional). Make note of the passcode and click OK
- Click the Wireless icon in your computer and select the from the available printer list on your computer or laptop. Type the security passcode from the printer control panel if you are prompted to do so.
- Open the file either a document or photo that you wish to print and click Fileà You have to choose your printer model from the list of available printers and click Print.
- After the print job gets completed, you have to reconnect the computer to your normal wireless network.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8735 Printers Control Panel Display
The Office Jet Pro 8735 printer series control panel display features are given below. The control panel buttons are Home, Touchscreen display, Wireless status light, Back button, Help button and Near Field communication button.
- To modify preferences, network setup, Wi-Fi Direct setup, fax setup, maintenance settings and print reports, the Setup icon will display the setup screen which contains all the functionalities mentioned.
- To check wireless status and modify wireless settings, the Wireless icon will open the Wireless Summary menu. You can also print a wireless test report to help diagnose network connection issues. The Wireless icon displays by default if there is no network connection.
- To check the ePrint status details, modify ePrint settings or print a web service information page by opening the Web service summary menu, you need this HP ePrint icon.
- Turn on or off the HP wireless direct printing and display the wireless direct name and password by clicking the Wi-Fi direct icon to open the Wi-Fi direct menu.
- The Ink icon displays the estimated ink levels by ink cartridge. If the ink level is less than the expected level, then the icon displays a warning symbol.
- The Fax status icon opens status information for Auto Answer function, fax logs, and the fax sound volume.
- Configure some of the printer’s environmental features by opening the Eco menu, using the Eco icon.
- The copy Document Shortcut opens the Document Copy menu to select a paper tray or modify the copy settings.
- The Scan to USB shortcut opens the Scan to USB menu to scan a document or photo to a USB drive.
- The Copy ID card shortcut changes settings and select color either black or white by opening the ID card copy menu.
- Send Fax Now shortcut opens a screen the dial screen to quickly send a fax or modify fax settings.
- The Apps tab will provide a quick way to access downloaded print apps.
- The Fax tab will help you to open the set up faxing, send a fax or reprint a received fax.
- The Photo tab will help you to open the Photo menu to print a photo or manage print jobs.
- The Scan tab will help you to scan menu to scan to a network folder, a computer or modify scan settings.
- The Copy tab in the control panel display will help you to open the copy document, photo or ID card.
- The Shortcuts button displays the control panel shortcuts.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8735 Printer Mobile Printing Solutions and Web Services
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 All-in-One Printer series support mobile printing solutions which includes the printing features in your smart devices, HP developed tools and apps. Read the below given information to find which mobile printing solutions work with your HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 All-in-One Printer.
The HP OfficeJet 8735 printer supports mobile printing solutions such as HP ePrint, HP Smart app, HP ePrint mobile app, Print solution for Android and Kindle devices, Apple AirPrint and Mopria certified.
123 HP Officejet Pro Smart app
Use the HP Smart app to print, scan and capture files with your smart devices. To connect your printer to a wireless network, use the HP AiO Printer Remote app on your smart device.
The HP Smart app will help to print, scan and capture file using your smart devices. Connect your printer to a wireless network using the HP AiO Printer Remote app on your smart device.
123 HP Officejet Pro Installation
Make sure that your printer and Android device are connected in the same wireless network. Download the HP smart app from the Google play store. Install the HP smart app and open the app after it is installed. Start the app by accepting the terms and conditions. Tap to continue.
Tap the (+)plus sign in the home screen of the Smart app and the app will search for the printers connected to the same network to which it is connected. Select the printer if you have more than one printer connected to your wireless network. If you are setting up a new printer, click Add Printer and follow the on screen instruction to finish the setup.
In Apple iOS devices, check whether your Apple iOS device is connected to the same wireless network that your current printer is switched on. Download and install the HP smart app from the App store on your Apple iOS . Open the app after the download is completed and click Start. Accept the terms and conditions and tap Continue. The app will search for the printers connected to the network. The app automatically select your printer if you have one printer already connected to the wireless network.
You have to tap the plus sign and select your printer from the list. Tap Add printer if you are setting up a new network on a network. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to complete the printer setup.
123 HP Officejet Pro ePrint
Print from anywhere in the world with an internet access is the main theme of the HP ePrint. The HP eprint is a free service provided by HP in a secure service and cloud-based manner. You can send your documents to the printer using the email and your printer will print the mailed document. Follow the below given procedure for the ePrint setup.
123 HP Officejet Pro Installation
Disable the USB connection from your printer. Check whether your printer supports HP ePrint before proceeding to download. Go to Web Services Setup, Network Setup, or Wireless Settings.
You will find the web services on the menu. If your printer has a wired connection the green light in the Ethernet port should be solid and the orange light should be blinking when you connect the cable. If your printer has a wireless communication, check whether the wireless feature is switched on and the printer is on the same network.
The web services should be switched on from the control panel or connect securely with ePrint on the internet by using the Embedded Web Server or click HP ePrint icon. On the EWS web page, click the Web Services tab and click Continue, Turn On, or Enable and follow the instructions that appear on the screen if a web services setup page displays.
Switch on the web services and continue. The printer will print Make the most of your printer or Important printer setup instructions page containing the information about the web services and your printer address.
123 HP Officejet Pro ePrint app
HP ePrint App is a mobile application which allows you to print any supported HP printer connected on the same wireless network. The HP ePrint app is retired for Apple iOS devices. Print photos or documents using the HP ePrint app. You can also print using the cloud services like google drive and Dropbox from wherever you are with the help of an active internet connection.
123 HP Officejet Pro Installing the ePrint App
An Android OS with version 4.0 and above versions or Amazon fire OS then the versions are 4.1 – 4.x and 5.1- 5.x or above versions. Check whether you are connected to the wireless network by opening the Wi-Fi settings on your mobile device.
Check whether the wireless signal is switched on and the printer is connected to the same wireless network as your mobile device. Download and install the HP ePrint app from the Google Play Store on your device. You have to choose your usage data preferences by clicking Done.
The HP ePrint app home screen displays. Follow the prompts that appear on the screen, tap Grant permission, Add Cloud Account, or Add Email Account to access files, social media and cloud accounts.
123 HP Officejet Pro Amazon Fire devices
Use your Amazon fire tablets or smartphones and print to your HP printer through a network or a Wi-Fi direct connection. Read the following steps to setup your Amazon fire devices to help you in printing from your device.
123 HP Officejet Pro Installation
Use your Amazon fire device to print your documents. Initially check the important requirements to print from your amazon fire device. Check out the below description to know about the requirements.
The printer hardware is the most important thing and it should be setup correctly for a proper functioning of you printer and amazon fire devices. You should have the Amazon fire device and check whether the version of the amazon fire device is between OS 5.0 and 5.9
Your printer should be connected to an active internet connection. The connection may be either wireless or wired connection. Check whether your printer and the amazon fire device is connected in the same network.
123 HP Officejet Pro Apple AirPrint
Apple iOS v4.2 and later operating systems in mobile comes with AirPrint, a mobile printing solution. Connect to a wireless network and print from your iPad, iPhone iPod and other smart devices.
123 HP Officejet Pro Installation
iOS 4.2 and latest version on the Apple devices is required for setting up the AirPrint in your Apple device. Ensure that your printer supports the AirPrint. Some of the printer model do not support the HP AirPrint especially printers released before 2010. Check whether your printer and Apple devices are connected in the same network or Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct should be supported by your Printer
If you use a Wireless Network connection, connect the apple device in a wireless network and disconnect the USB cable or Ethernet cable. Select Setup, Network or Wireless à Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the instructions that appear on the screen
If you use a HP Wireless direct connection setup, if you are connecting your Apple iOS device using Wi-Fi or HP Wireless direct connection, follow the below steps. Check whether the blue light next to Wi-Fi or HP Wireless direct button or an Wi-Fi direct/HP Wireless direct icon displays on the printer control panel.
Go to the control panel menu settings and press the Wi-Fi Direct/ HP Wireless direct button to search and touch Wi-Fi direct. Click Settings on your Apple iOS devices and tap Wi-Fi by choosing Wi-Fi. Select your printer under the Choose a network menu.
123 HP Officejet Pro Mopria Print serivce
Mopria print service is a mobile application available in the Google play store for free. Print the documents, web pages and emails using your Android device in your HP printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro Installation
Setup the printer hardware and have a mobile Android device with OS 4.0 or above. Connect your printer to a wireless or wired network with an active internet connection and you printer should be connected in the same network as your Android device It is recommended to keep the devices within the range of the printer.
Install the Mopria print service plugin from the Google play store. To turn on the service choose any one method. If you are installing for the first time, swipe down the home screen to view the dash board. You will find the Mopria print service installed.
Tap to enable the service plugin notification. If you are updating the service plugin, tap Settings , tap More, More networks, More settings, or NFC and sharing, and then tap Print or Printing. Tap the Mopria print service to tap it on.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 Printer Ink Cartridges
HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 Printer Paper Handling Specifications
The printing mechanism for the HP Office Jet Pro 8735 printer Ink cartridges has four ink cartridges. Check for the compatibility of the printer with your ink cartridge by reviewing the following information.
In tray 1, the weight 60 to 105 g/m2 (16 to 28 lb bond) with a capacity upto 250 sheets of plain paper (25 mm [1 inch] stacked), in photo paper the wigt is 300 g/m2 (80 lb bond) with a capacity up to 50 sheets
HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 All-in-One Printer Regulatory Specifications
The regulatory specification of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 printer consists of two sections. Thy are regulatory model number and radio frequency radiation. Review the following information to know more in detail about the regulatory specification.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 Printers Environmental Specifications
HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 Printers System Requirements
The environmental specifications consists of the reinvention of designed products, manufactured, utilized and recovered as the business model and operations gets shifted in a circular and low carbon economy.
The below given information is about the system requirements of HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 printers. Select any one from the below based on your operating system. The system requirements for Window Vista given.