HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdn printer software installation can be done by downloading the 123.hp.com or the installation CD. Follow the below given instructions and download the software
Visit the site 123.hp.com or support.hp.com by entering the URL in web browser like Chrome, Mozilla or internet explorer to download the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdn printer software.
You will be directed to the HP support home page. In the search box and click search by typing the printer model number. You can look for the printer model in the front side of the device.
If you are device is not shown on the list, click My device is not listed and you will be directed to download HP EasyStart and download the HP EasyStart. The instructions given below should be followed to download the software easily.
HP Easy Start will be downloaded if the printer cannot be found. In the browser window’s footer, you will see the software. You should click Run when prompted.
- If the printer cannot be found, HP EasyStart will be downloaded. You will see the software in the browser window’s footer.
- Click Run when prompted. Otherwise open the file that is downloaded recently to install the software.
- The HP EasyStart dialog box will appear. Select the checkbox to continue to next steps. Make sure that your printer is turned on connected to wired or wireless or USB connection.
- You have to choose the printer that is with or without the control panel. Select the option “printer with a touchscreen and panel” and click continue.
- Select your printer type as LaserJet printer and click Continue.
- You can either install the full feature software solution or only the basic driver. It is recommended to download the full feature software to make the most of things using HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw printers.
- Run the downloaded file which will be found on the footer of browser window. Click Run and the installation setup dialog box will open.
- Follow the instructions that appear on screen and complete the installation wizard successfully.