The software installation of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw printer can be done in two methods. You can either download the software from 123.hp.com or from the installation CD. Follow the instructions given below to download and install the software.
- Visit the site 123.hp.com using any of the web browser like chrome, Mozilla or internet explorer to download the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw printer software.
- Enter the model number (HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw) in the search box and click Search. The model number is located on the front of the device. Click My device is not listed if your device is not available in the 123.hp.com. you will be directed to HP EasyStart download.
- Download the HP EasyStart if you could not see your device. Follow on screen instruction after downloading the software.
- If the printer cannot be found, HP EasyStart will be downloaded. You will see the software in the browser window’s footer. Click Run when prompted. Otherwise open the file that is downloaded recently to install the software.
- The HP EasyStart dialog box will appear. Select the checkbox to continue to next steps. Make sure that your printer is turned on connected to wired or wireless or USB connection.
- You have to choose the printer that is with or without the control panel. Select the option “printer with a touchscreen and panel” and click continue. Select your printer type as LaserJet printer and click Continue.
- You can either install the full feature software solution or only the basic driver. It is recommended to download the full feature software to make the most of things using HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw printers.
- Run the downloaded file which will be found on the footer of browser window. Click Run and the installation setup dialog box will open.
- Follow the instructions that appear on screen and complete the installation wizard successfully.