123.hp.com/envy5668 – Printing issues
If you have any printing issues in you HP envy printer, follow the below given information and make sure you have made proper settings as given below. Once you are done with the troubleshooting, uninstalling the printer software and reinstall the printer software from 123.hp.com/envy5668 Hp ePrint
- Check whether the connections that are made in your computer and printer are secure. Secure connections are required to print.
- Check whether the printer is turned on. If not turn it on to proceed your printing. The ON button will be lite white if your printer is switched on.
- Make sure your printer is connected to a network and don’t forget to check the status of the wireless light.
- If your printer is connected in a wireless connection then a solid blue light will be lit and you can print.
- If you see a slow blinking light on the wireless status light, then it indicates that printer is not connected to the network even though the wireless is switched on. Check whether the printer is within the range of the router.
- If you see the light blinking at a faster rate then it indicates the wireless error. You can refer to the message on the printer display to check the error.
- Turn on the wireless if the wireless light is off. Try to print again.
- You can download the HP diagnostic tools from the website hp.com/go/tools for free. The diagnostic tools will automatically detect the issue and tries to trouble shoot the issue.
123 HP Envy 5668 setup in Windows
123 HP Envy 5668 setup in Mac OS
Check whether the printer is set as your default device and proceed to the next step if you have still have the printing issues.
In windows 8, tap on the upper-right corner of the scree to open the Charms bar, click Settingsàcontrol panelàView devices and printers.
In Windows 7, on the start menu , click Devices and Printers.
In Windows Vista, click StartàControl panelàPrinter
In Windows XP, on the Windows taskbar, click StartàControl panelàPrinters and Faxes.
Check whether your printer has a check mark next to it as it indicates that you printer to be the default printer. If your printer is not selected as the default printer, right click the printer icon and choose the Set as Default Printer from the menu. If you could not print, reinstall the printer software
Uninstall the software from your computer and restart both computer and printer. Reinstall the software by either downloading the setup file from the 123.hp.com/envy5668 or from the installation software.
If the problem still persists in your printer. Check your print queue. Click Print &Scan in the System Preferences. Click Open Print Queue and click a print job to select it. Use the delete button to delete the print job and use the resume button to continue a paused a print job. Try to print again, if you modify any settings.
Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord. Turn on the printer again after plugging in the power cord. Restart the computer. If you are still unable to print, try reinstalling the software.
Remember, uninstalling the software removes all the HP software components specific to the device. Disconnect the HP printer from your computer. Open the HP folder in Application. Double click HP Uninstaller and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Install the software by connecting the USB cable and insert the HP software CD in your computer’s CD/DVD drive. You can also install the software by downloading from the website 123.hp.com/envy5668
Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to complete the installation setup and try printing.