1. 123.hp.com/envy5540 Power specifications
- The power specification is about the power supply, power requirements and the consumption of power by the 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer series.
- The power supply refers to the Universal power adapter which is external and the consumption of power goes at a pace where the maximum power consumed is 14 watts.
- The power requirements are classified into input voltage and output voltage. The input voltage consists of 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. The output voltage consists of +32 V/+12V at 1094 mA/250 mA
2. Acoustic emission specifications
The specification of acoustic emission include the printing in Draft mode and are measured as noise levels per ISO 7779. The sound pressure by stander position is LpAm 49 (dBA) (mono Draft print). The sound power is LwAd 6.9 (BA)
3. Regulatory specifications
For regulatory identification purposes, your printer is assigned a Regulatory Model Number. The Regulatory Model Number is SDGOB-1511 for models in the HP ENVY 5540 All-in-One printer series. This regulatory number should not be confused with the marketing name (HP ENVY 5540 All-in-One printer series) or the printer numbers (F2E72A, K7C88A, G0V48B, etc.).