Check whether the newly installed cartridges are compatible with the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer and they are unchanged and genuine HP cartridges. The cartridge description consists of the Black colored cartridge and the color cartridge.
In North America & Asia Pacific excluding India, Indonesia, China & Japan it is HP 61 Black. HP 301 Black in Western Europe. HP 122 black is in Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Japan and the common wealth of Independent states. HP 802 Black in China, India and in Indonesia.
In North America & Asia Pacific excluding India, Indonesia, China & Japan it is HP 61 tri-color. In western Europe it is HP 301 tri-color. In Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Japan and the common wealth of Independent states it is HP 122 tri-color and in China, India and Indonesia it is HP 802 tri-color.
To purchase the replacement cartridges and other accessories or to check ink cartridge compatibility visit the HP SureSupply https://h22203.www2.hp.com/SureSupply . select your country/region and follow the instruction to order new supplies or check the cartridge compatibility.
123.hp.com/envy5530 Ink cartridge
Ink level estimation
- If you are using the control panel to check, click the up arrow button in the Home screen and click the Ink icon to display the estimated ink level
- If you are using the printer software to check, open the HP Printer software and click the Estimated Ink levels.
- If you are using the HP Utility to check, open HP Utility and select your device from the list of devices and click Supplies Status.
- Click All Settings and you will return to the Information and Support pane.
- Check whether you have turned on your printer. Remove the old cartridge by opening the access door. You should also open the latch on the cartridge slot to remove the cartridge from the slot.
- You can insert the new cartridge by removing the cartridge from the package and remove the plastic tape by using the pull tab.
- Insert the new cartridge in the slot and close the latch and cartridge access door.