Mobile printing solutions are the one which allows you to print files either documents or photos using your smart phones. Print using your mobile by emailing files to your HP Envy 4520 Driver Setup printer’s email address.
Download the HP Print Service plugin app in the Google Play store for your Android device and you need not install any services if you are using the iOS devices.
With mobile printing, you can easily connect to the mobile device to your printer and connect to same network which you connected the printer. You can also use the Wi-Fi direct connection, if you don’t have a wireless network. If you want to print a document immediately, use this mobile printing to print even from a remote location.
Check whether your printer is turned on. The printer and mobile should be on the same network. Both should be within the range of the network. Select the file you want to print using HP mobile printing and select one printer from your connected printer.
To avoid improper alignment, choose the proper document with correct alignments and other elements. Make changes in the print settings, modify them and confirm the print setting. Now your printer and mobile device is ready to print and the setup is successfully completed. To know which mobile printing solutions are supported by the HP Envy 4520 printer, read the below article.
Mobile Printing Solutions and Web services Supported by HP Envy 4520 Printers
- HP Smart app
The HP Smart App help you to connect to your wireless network using your mobile devices. Print, scan and capture files with your smart devices using your HP Smart app. The HP Smart app also known as the HP AiO Printer Remote App
Print and Scan using HP Smart app
- To print a file, open the HP Smart app an tap Print documents or any other options you wish to choose. Also select the storage of file. If you don’t have a social media or cloud account, follow the on-screen prompts. Choose the file to print and Print preview displays. Click Print to start printing
- HP smart app helps you to scan using the printer and save it on your device or in a social media account. Keep the file in a scanner glass or automatic document feeder and open the HP smart app. Tap Scan, Scan to Email or Scan to Cloud based on your scan Click the Settings icon and select the Input Source for the scan to choose between the document feeder of scanner glass. Tap Done or Save and tap Save to check the scan and border adjustment accordingly. Tap Send, Save, Share or Print based on the scan type to complete the scan.
- To scan a file using your mobile camera device Select the file and open the Smart app. If you use the Android device, tap Camera Scan to Email or Camera Scan to Cloud, or Document Capture or simply tap the Camera icon. If you use the Apple iOS device, tap Scan to Email or Scan to Cloud, and then tap the Camera You can also tap the Scan icon. Select the picture and confirm the scan by placing the finger on the blue dots to adjust the border manually. In your Apple iOS device, select Auto or Manual mode Modify the scan settings and scan additional pages if needed.
- To personalize your home screen, drag it to the desired location by pressing and holding the icon that you want to move. You can turn off the Personalize tile by tapping the On/Off toggle items you want to add or remove from the home screen.
HP Smart App installation on Android Device
- Check whether your Android device is on the same wireless network as your HP Envy 4520 Smart App printer and keep the android device near your router. Download and install the HP smart app from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Open the app and tap Start and accept the terms and conditions. Tap to Continue. In the app home screen, tap the plus sign to search for the printers that are connected to the network Tap the printer in the list of printers connected to your wireless network.
- Click the Add Printer if you are connecting to a new printer and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
HP Smart App installation in Apple iOS devices
- Make sure your HP Envy 4520 Driver printer is switched on and check whether your Apple iOS device is connected to the same wireless network as your printer. Download and install the HP smart app from the App store on your Apple iOS device.
- Click start and Accept the terms and conditions. Tap Continue to search for the printers that are connected to your network. The app automatically select your printer if you have one printer already connected to the wireless network.
- Otherwise tap the plus sign to connect a new printer and follow the instruction that appear on the screen
- HP ePrint
HP ePrint is a free cloud-based and secured service which helps you to print from anywhere with an active internet connection. Send your documents to the printer using email and your printer will print the document directly. To know more about the HP ePrint setup, go through the below article
- Before initializing the setup, you have to gather some of the requirements. If you do not acquire all the below given requirements, then you will not be able to print using the HP ePrint.
- Disable the USB connection. otherwise, your printer will not print using the HP ePrint service.
- The printer you are using should support the HP ePrint service. As for HP Envy 4520 printer, it supports the ePrint service. So move on to the next steps.
- Sign up to HP connected account by visiting hpconnected.com to view your ePrint job status and manage your ePrint queue.
- Check whether your printer is connected to an active network providing internet access. Turn on the webs services
Print using ePrint
- To find your printer email address, touch the ePrint icon on the Home screen and touch the Web Services settings menu and touch Display Email address.
- To email, your document to the printer, create a new email and attach the document to print. Now the email should be sent to the printer email address. The attached document will be printed by the printer.
- Check the requirements for print using ePrint. Initially the printer address in the TO: field only. Other email address should be in the Cc: field. A blank email subject line will lead to HP ePrint error or it will cancel the print job. Open office files are not supported. Printing on both sides is not supported.
- HP ePrint Mobile app
HP ePrint App is a mobile application which allows you to print any supported HP printer connected on the same wireless network. The HP ePrint app is retired for Apple iOS devices. Print photos or documents using the HP ePrint app. You can also print using the cloud services like google drive and Dropbox from wherever you are with the help of an active internet connection.
- You should have a mobile device with Android OS version 4.0 and later versions or Amazon fire OS with 4.1- 4x and 5.1 or 5x or later versions.
- Connect to a wireless network using the Wi-Fi settings on your smartphone. Check whether the wireless signal is switched on and the printer is connected to the same wireless network as your mobile device.
Print using HP ePrint App
- To print a document using HP ePrint app, open the app and tap on Files. Choose the document to print and print preview displays. Tap Edit to modify the file using editing tools or print settings on the preview screen and tap Done
- To print photo saved on your mobile device, open the app and tap Photos or Recent Photos. Choose the photo to print and view the Preview. Tap Edit Print Edit to modify the file using editing tools or print settings on the preview screen and tap Done
- To print email, sign in to your email account and choose the email to print from the HP ePrint app. Open the HP ePrint app and click Email to enter your email address and password. Choose the email to print and view the preview. Select the email to print and view the print preview. Tap Edit Print Edit to modify the file using editing tools or print settings on the preview screen and tap Done
- To print a webpage using HP ePrint app, choose the web page to print and open the app and tap Web. Tap print or preview depending on your smart device. Tap Edit Print Edit to modify the file using editing tools or print settings on the preview screen and tap Done
- To print a cloud account, choose the file to print and open the HP ePrint app and tap Cloud. Tap print or preview depending on your smart device. Tap Edit Print Edit to modify the file using editing tools or print settings on the preview screen and tap Done.
HP ePrint App Installation
- Download and install the HP ePrint app from the Google Play Store on your device. choose the data usage preferences by clicking Done.
- The HP ePrint app home screen displays and follow the prompts that appear on the screen, tap Grant permission,Add Cloud Account, or Add Email Account to access files, social media and cloud accounts.
- HP AirPrint
AirPrint is a mobile printing solution that comes with Apple iOS v4.2 and above versions. Use your iPad, iPhone or iPhone to connect to the wireless network. The HP Printers released after 2010 will support AirPrint.
- You should have an Apple device with version iOS 4.2 and above version
- Check whether your printer and Apple devices are connected in the same network or Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct should be supported by your HP Envy 4520 Printer Setup
Print from your Apple device
- Turn on the HP Envy 4520 printer and open the file to print. Click the Action icon which displays menu option.
- Click Print or the print icon and click Select Printer to select your printer from the list. Change the settings by clicking Options menu
- Amazon kindle devices
- Check whether you have Amazon fire device with OS 5.0 – 5.9 . connect your printer to the wireless or wired network connection.
- Connect your printer and amazon kindle device in the same network
Print from Amazon fire device
- Select the document or photo to print and view the print preview. Click the down arrow and select the printer from the list of printers.
- Select your HP printer model in the list. Click the down arrow, if you want to choose the paper size of the paper loaded in your printer and modify any changes in your print settings and click the print icon.
- Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a service to print files securely to your printer. Register to the Google’s cloud based printing service using the chrome browser. Follow the below instructions to setup the google cloud print in your smart devices.
Connecting to Google Print
- Using Chromebook or computer
Connect your Google cloud print using the Chrome browser. Turn on the computer and load the paper into the input tray. Open the chrome browser sign in to your Google account. Register your printer in the chrome devices using your account. Scroll through the Google Cloud Print and click the Manage button. Follow the instructions
- Using Android devices
Turn on the computer and load the paper in the main tray. Download the Cloud Print from the google store. Click Settings and type printing in search field. Click ON next to cloud print and click Cloud print. Click Add Printer to add a printer. Confirm the registration of your printer in the control panel and follow the instructions and print the instruction page.
Print using Computer or smart device.
- To print files in your computer, Open the chrome browser on your computer or Chromebook to sign in to your Google account. Visit the https://www.google.com/cloudprint and sign in to your google account. Click printàUpload a file to print àSelect a file from my computer and select the file to print. Now click Open and select your printer from the Google Cloud Print Window to modify the print settings and click Print