Ink cartridge is one of the most important accessories in the printer. The ink cartridge is available in both black and color ink cartridges. To know more about the ink cartridges, read the below article or else visit HP Envy 4515
HP Envy 4515 Black Ink Cartridge
The black ink cartridge may vary by country/region. In Asia pacific and North America it is HP 63 Black. In Western Europe the black ink cartridge is HP 302 Black. In Africa, CIS, Latin America and Middle East it is HP 123 Black. In China, India and Indonesia it is HP 803 Black
Color Ink cartridge
The ink cartridge description in North America, Asia Pacific excluding China, India and Indonesia HP 63 Tri-color. In Western Europe HP 303 Tri-color.
In Africa, CIS, Latin America and Middle East it is HP 123 Tri-color. In China, India and Indonesia it is HP 803 Tri-color
- To purchase the replacement cartridge and other accessories or to check the compatibility of toner cartridge, visit the website https://h22203.www2.hp.com/SureSupply/
- Select your country/region on the top right corner of the screen and enter your printer model number to proceed.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to check the compatibility of the ink cartridge with your printer or to order new ink cartridge supplies.
Ink level estimation
- If you are using the control panel to check, click the up arrow button in the Home screen and click the Ink icon to display the estimated ink level
- If you are using the printer software to check, open the HP Printer software and click the Estimated Ink levels.
- If you are using the HP Utility to check, open HP Utility and select your device from the list of devices and click Supplies Status.
- Click All Settings and you will return to the Information and Support pane.
Ink cartridge Replacement
- Check whether you have turned on your printer. Remove the old cartridge by opening the access door. You should also open the latch on the cartridge slot to remove the cartridge from the slot.
- You can insert the new cartridge by removing the cartridge from the package and remove the plastic tape by using the pull tab.
- Insert the new cartridge in the slot and close the latch and cartridge access door.