HP Envy4504 Printer Connectivity
The HP connectivity reviews the information about the methods supported by printer to your computer, network, smartphones and network protocol specifications. The connection methods are Wireless, USB and HP smart app. Then, the Ethernet connection is not supported by the HP envy 4504 printers. Make sure download printer software from Printer connectivity
1. HP Envy 4504 Printer – Wireless network connection
Follow the below guidelines to setup the wireless network connection.
- To setup a wireless network connection in your HP printer, you have to gather some requirement are Service Set Identifier(SSID) know as the network name is the initial requirement for the connection setup, password also called as the WEP key or WPA security passphrase, a computer that is connected with you wireless network only
- Next, to setup the wireless network connection, you need an internet access. It is recommend to use the broadband connection as it will help in using Web services.
- Turn on your computer and printer. Make sure that your computer and printer are at the same network. If you have any signal problems, make your printer to be in contact with the computer and in the range o the router during installation.
HP Envy 4504 printer Driver installation
- To download and install the most current version visit support.hp.com and type your model number. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen and complete the setup.
- Otherwise you have to follow the instructions in HP installer software. If you are not interested , you can go with the installation CD.
- Then, visit to enter your model number and click Begin to start the download.
- You have to click Download and click any one button such as Open, Save or Run in any windows to display to download the driver.
- Then, double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation wizard
- Finally follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish the setup and driver installation. Then return to the page to complete the registration and activation
Connecting to wireless network
- Now using the wireless setup wizard you can easily connect the printer to the wireless network and manage the wireless connection to your printer HP Envy 4504 Driver. Press the wireless button on the control panel as the initial step. You will notice the display of Wireles menu
- Then, click the Settings icon and click the wireless Setup wizard. Follow the onscreen instructions to onnect the printer to your wireless network
2. HP Envy 4504 USB connection
Follow the below given steps to setup your printer for a USB cable connection.
HP Envy4504 Requirements
- To setup the USB cable connection, check whether you have gathered the requirements like the printer should be switched on in a ready state to connect to the computer using the USB cable and a USB cable of length less than 3 meters is needed.
- Connect using the USB port on your computer. If you connect through a USB hub or docking station, it may lead to the printer to not work properly due to minimum power.
- If you connected the USB cable to the computer before installing the HP driver, continue with these steps to remove the printer from the installed devices to help ensure a successful setup. Otherwise skip to the next step to install the driver.
- Delete the previously installed printer version from your Windows computer before setting up for the USB connection and download the printer software from HP Envy 4504. Remove the USB cable.
- In Windows, search for devices and click the Devices and Printer control panel settings in the results
- Search for your printer model and right-click on it to remove by clicking the Remove device. Remove all the multiple icons existing for the printer
123 HP Envy4504 Driver installation
- To download and install the most current version of your printer software, you need to visit the website 123.hp.com/envy4504. Enter the printer model and follow the instructions that appear on the screen. Download HP Easy Start app
- Choose the connection type when you are instructed to do so. Select the USB connection as we are moving towards the USB connection setup.
- The USB connection setup is successful and the remaining steps are not necessary to complete.
- If the HP Easy Start download fails or you cannot find your printer in Setup Driver Download, continue and install it from the HP website.
- Visit the site support.hp.com to download the software and driver downloads. Type your printer model and check whether the operating system compatibility
- Click Download next to the full feature driver. Follow the instructions that appear on the instructions to the HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download Only to save and run the driver file from your computer.
- Finally, choose a printer connection option. Select the USB connection and complete the installation setup successfully
3.HP smart app
The HP Smart App help you to connect to your wireless network using your mobile devices. Print, scan and capture files with your smart devices using your HP Smart app. The HP Smart app also known as the HP AiO Printer Remote App
HP Smart App installation in Android Device
- Check whether your Android device is in the same wireless network as your printer and keep the android device near your router. Then download and install the HP smart app from the google Play Store on your Android device.
- Next, open the app and tap Start and accept the terms and conditions. Tap Continue. In the app home screen, tap the plus sign to search for the printers that are connected to the network Tap the printer in the list of printers connected to your wireless network.
- Then, click the Add Printer if you are connecting to a new printer and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
HP Smart App installation in Apple iOS devices.
- Make sure your printer is switched on and check whether your Apple iOS device is connected to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Now, download and install the HP smart app from the App store on your Apple iOS device.
- Then, click start and Accept the terms and conditions. Tap Continue to search for the printers that are connected to your network.
- Finally, the app automatically select your printer if you have one printer already connected to the wireless network
HP Envy4504 Printer Physical Dimension
The physical dimension of the printer includes dimensions with its measurement. This physical dimensions of HP envy 4504 prineter mentioned here are height, weight, depth and Width.
Then, the height of the printer is 118.11 mm that is 4.65 inches. 444.5 mm that is 17.5 is the width of the printer. The depth is classified into with tray extender extended and without tray extender extended. The depth with tray extender extended is 493.78 mm that is 19.44 inches and the depth without tray extender extended is 350.27 that is 13.70. The weight of the HP envy printer is 5.3 kg approximately 11.89
Control Panel Display
HP Control Panel display buttons
Control panel display in the printer is the most important part as it helps you to access the Home button, wireless connectivity and Help menu access in a easier and less complex manner.
- Power button : The first button mentioned in the figure is the power button. The Power button helps you to turn on or turn off the printer. You can just press the button once and it will be switched on. Then, the button toggles from turning on and turning off at one click.
- Home button : Second button mentioned is the Home button which helps you to return to the Home screen of the control panel. Then, the home screen is the one which is displayed when you turn on the printer. If the feature is available.
- Control Panel display : The control panel display is the screen which allows you to touch the screen for selecting menu options. Then, you can also swipe your finger across the display if you want to scroll through the menu items.
- Wireless Status light : wireless status light button helps you to identify whether your printer is connected to the wireless connection or not. If there is a wireless connection, next you will see a solid blue light which indicates the connection establishment and print wirelessly with the connection.
- Help button : The help button opens the Help menu for the current operation. If the feature is available, then the button lights up otherwise the button lights down.
- Back button : The back button will help you to return to the previous screen which you were using. Then, if the feature is available, Finally, the button lights up otherwise the button lights down.
Control panel display menu
Use the control panel display menu to select print, fax, copy and scan options from the main menu by touching. Then, you can also scroll through by swiping your fingers across the display.
- Copy : Copy option in the control panel display opens the copy menu. Then, to select a copy type or to change the copy settings such as single copy or multiple copy and many copy issues, use the Copy option in the control panel display.
- Scan : Scan option in the control panel display opens the menu Scan to which allows you to choose a particular destination for your ongoing scan operation.
- Fax : Fax option in the control panel opens a screen to send a fax or change fax settings.
The HP Printables option in the control panel display is a quick way to access and to print information from the like coloring puzzles, coupons and more.
- Quick Forms :Quick form options open the Quick Forms menu which helps you to select a form to print as there are many forms to print from your printer.
- Setup : The Setup option in the control panel opens the Setup menu which help you to modify your preferences and utilize the tools to do maintenance tasks.
- Help : The Help option in the control panel opens the Help menu which allows to view videos to know about the setup and trouble shooting issues, printer features information and tips.
- HP ePrint icon : HP ePrint icon in the control panel opens the Web Services summary. Finally, the web services summary will provide details about the ePrint status details, ePrint settings and Web Services information page.
- Wireless Direct : Wireless Direct icon in the control panel opens the Wireless Direct Summary menu which helps you to switch off the HP Wireless direct printing and wireless direct name and password.
- Wireless icon : Wireless icon in the control panel opens the Wireless Summary menu. Then, the wireless summary menu will provide the wireless status and change wireless settings. Next, print a wireless test report to help diagnose network connection issues.
- Ink icon : Ink icon option will show you the ink cartridge levels. A warning symbol will be displayed by the ink if the ink level is minimum.
- Fax Status icon : Fax status in the control panel will open the status information for the Auto answer function, fax sound volume and fax logs.
External Parts of the Printer
Before setting up your printer hardware and software, it is important to check with your surrounding environment. Then, work with your HP 4504 envy printer in within the following environmental parameters.
The external parts of the printer consists of buttons and hardware settings. Then, the front view of the printer consists of many parts while the back view of the printer has power connection and USB port.
HP Envy4504 Ink Cartridges
HP Envy4504 Power and Regulatory Specification
Mobile Printing Solutions
Ink cartridge is one of the most imoportant accessories in the printer. Then, the ink cartridge is available in both black and color ink cartridges.
The power specification of the printer is very important to know about. Then, check the below given information and ensure that your printer is compatible with the power system in your country/region.
Mobile printing solutions are the one which allows you to print files either documents or photos using your smart phones.
HP Printer Paper Handling Specification
To know about the correct paper types and sizes and overloading the printer. Then, some of the paper handling specifications are paper tray capacity, supported paper sizes, envelopes, photo paper, cards, labels, custom sizes and print margins.
Printer Printing Specification
Printer System Requirement
The printing specification helps to become familiar with the print resolutions, duplexer method, device printer languages, print speeds and print method that are available
The system requirements for the operating systems varies accordingly. Then, choose the Operating system and follow the guidelines for particular operating systems like Linux, OS X and Windows.