Step 1: Performing a Printer status & Requirements Check
Ensure that your printer is switched on, setup, updated and connected to a network.
Note: If you have your printer connected with your computer with a USB cable, HP ePrint does not work.
- Ensure that the printer is switched on.
- Ensure that your printer is connected with the Internet. For Regular Updates and its process HP Deskjet 3655 Driver
- If you notice that you have issues related to the network connection between your printer and your computer, then move onto the guide that troubleshoots the network issues.
- Ensure that you have the Web Services enabled and switched on. You will be required to have the Web Services enabled and switched on always to use the HP ePrint feature.
On your Wireless printer, if you notice a ‘Connecting to server’ message only to find that the Web services fails, then you will need to resolve the wireless network connection issue by referring to the Wireless Network connection troubleshooting guide.
- Ensure that you have your printer’s firmware installed with the most updated software. If you find the firmware isn’t up to date, then the HP ePrint will not work properly.
- To update the HP printer firmware, visit the HP Customer Support Enter the model name and number of your printer and then look out for the document for updating the firmware of your printer. Make the installation process easy by visiting HP Deskjet 3655 Driver
- Look into your printer control panel for any blinking lights or error messages.
If you notice any issues, then visit the HP Customer Support page. Enter your printer model number and then search for “blinking lights” or similar error messages to seek troubleshooting info.