HP amp 133 – HP AMP 133 Printer Features
The HP AMP 133 has a built-in Bluetooth speaker and that means you can blast away music while you’re at work or pick up important phone calls. Moreover, you can also charge your phone through the USB port provided. If you’ve forgotten that HP AMP 133 is a printer, don’t worry. It has decent printer specifications for the price and also lets you save money on the ink costs with its Instant Ink subscription plan. Download the software drivers from HP amp133 or HP amp133 Printer to setup mobile-printing services.
- Print Speed (B/W): 7.8 ppm
- Print Speed (colour): 5.5 ppm
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Ethernet (not available)
- Mobile Printing: ePrint, AirPrint, HP Smart App, HP ePrint App, Mopria, HP Print Service plugin.
- Paper Input Tray: 60 sheets
- Paper Output Tray: 25 sheets.
- Duty cyle: 1000 pages/month
- Two-sided printing: Manual
You’ll find how to setup and troubleshoot your printer quickly in this page. Learn how to unbox your printer in the next step.
1. HP AMP 133 Unboxing
To unbox your HP AMP 133 and remove the packaging materials, follow the steps given below:
- Upon opening your printer box, you’ll find some setup posters and a plastic cover containing reference guides and a gift card worth 10 $ from the Google Play Store.
- The packaging cardboard on top also contains pockets on the sides. The ink cartridges and power cord are kept in the pockets on the sides. Remove both, the cartridges and the power cord and keep them aside.
- Tilt the printer and lay it on a hard surface.
- Now, drag the printer out of the box using the strap of plastic attached to the front.
- Then, remove the Styrofoam caps on either sides.
- Make a small cut on the printer’s plastic film such that it doesn’t damage the printer and peel away the transparent film.
In a few more steps, you can download and install the software drivers from HP amp133 or HP amp133 Printer
2. HP AMP 133 Ink Cartridge Installation
Before you start installing the ink cartridges, the printer should be switched on.
- Insert one end of the power cord into the power slot beside the USB slot located on the rear end of the printer.
- Next, insert the other end of the power cord into the wall outlet.
- Now, switch on your printer by pressing the power button on the printer.
- Wait for a few seconds before opening the ink cartridge access area.
- Once you have opened the ink cartridge access area, wait until the ink cartridge slots reach the center.
- Unwrap the cartridge and peel away the orange pull tab on the copper coloured contacts.
- Without touching the contacts, insert the cartridge into the empty slot according to colour.
- In a similar way, insert the other ink cartridge into the empty slot.
This is the first step in setting up your printer after downloading the software drivers from HP amp133Printer
3. HP amp133 – HP AMP 133 Loading Unused Paper
Follow the steps below to load plain Paper into the Paper tray.
- Raise the Paper Tray located at the back of the printer.
- Then, slide out the Paper Tray extender.
- Next, align a stack of papers onto a hard surface and slide the stack into the tray.
- Finally, adjust the paper width guides such that they hold the papers in place.
You can now download and install the software drivers from HP amp133Printer
4. HP AMP 133 Software Driver Installation
Learn how to connect your printer wirelessly and install software drivers from HP amp133 Printer
- First, press the wireless button on your HP AMP 133.
- Then, wait for the printer to print out a Wireless Setup page after the wireless stops blinking.
- Finish the Wireless Setup by following the instructions on the page.
- Then, open a browser on your system and go to hp.com/amp133
- Click the Download button and wait for the driver download to complete.
- Follow the instructions on screen to proceed with the installation
- Then, the printer will ask you to choose how you’d like to connect to your system.
- Choose wireless and insert the USB cable into the respective slot when prompted.
- Next, allow printer access to your computer and by choosing the Wireless option.
- Then, enter your Wi-Fi password and wait for the wireless to stop blinking.
Finally, disconnect the USB cable and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
HP amp133 – HP AMP 133 ePrint service
No matter how far your HP printer is, you can still print documents on it with HP’s ePrint service. You only need an internet connection strong enough to mail documents to your printer’s e-mail address. This service requires only the installation of software drivers from HP amp133 or HP amp133 Printer
Read the guidelines below to setup Web services and the ePrint service
- First, you must setup the Web services. To do that, press and hold down the power button for about 3 seconds.
- Then, press the wireless button and the printer information button at the same time.
- Now, the printer prints out an information sheet.
- Then, look for the printer’s IP address on the information sheet and type it in your browser address bar.
- Now, the Printer Configuration page opens. Click Web Services, Setup and Continue.
- Then, accept the terms and conditions and wait for the printer to print out an information page.
- Finish the ePrint setup process by following the instructions on the page.
HP AMP 133 First-time Bluetooth Setup
- First, press the Bluetooth button on your HP AMP 133 all-in-one printer.
- Now, the printer emits a series of sounds to indicate that it is discoverable by other devices.
- Then, switch on the Bluetooth on your mobile device.
- Next, select the name of your printer to pair your mobile device to the printer.
- Once the pairing is complete, the printer emits a series of tones to indicate that the pairing has been complete.
- To connect another device to your printer, first, turn off the Bluetooth on your first device.
- Next, turn on the Bluetooth on your second device.
- Then, connect the second device to the printer in the same way.
- Now, reconnect your first device to the printer again via Bluetooth.
Download and install the software drivers from HP amp133 or HP amp133 Printer to make use of the full functionality of the printer.
HP amp 133 – HP AMP 133 Attending Calls
- To attend calls, press the phone button on your HP AMP 133 all-in-one printer.
- Long press the phone button to reject calls.
- Press the phone button again to end the call.
- If you want to switch the call from the Bluetooth speaker to the phone, press the phone button again.
You can’t take calls while you are printing on your printer.
HP AMP 133 Paper Jam issues
- First, remove all the sheets of paper from the Paper Input Tray.
- Then, use a flashlight and check the paper path for jammed paper.
- Now, press the Cancel button. The printer automatically tries to clear the paper jam.
- To clear the paper jam in the cartridge access area, press the Cancel button.
- If pressing the cancel button won’t work, then open the cartridge access door and wait until the cartridge is idle and silent.
- Now, turn off the printer. Next, disconnect the power cord and any other USB cables on the printer.
- Then, check for any foreign objects or jammed paper in the ink cartridge access area.
- Next, slide the carriage towards the right and remove the paper or objects blocking the path.
- Lastly, close the cartridge access door and re-connect the power cord and cable.