HP Officejet 4655 ePrinter serves as the versatile multi-job making printer that produces highly professional quality Printouts. This HP Officejet Printer facilitates e-Print for printing of your documents and photos. It uses high quality HP cartridges and saves large energy than Laser Printers. You can visit 123.hp.com/setup 4655 for download and install of the HP Printer driver software to make print jobs.
The sleek and attractive colored touch screen of this Officejet Printer helps you to use all the Printer’s functionalities that controls the Printer’s tasks. You can use either USB connection or wireless network to connect your HP OfficeJet Printer with your computer device . This OfficeJet Printer is user friendly since it uses affordable inks. This Printer produces more printouts using less energy.
HP OfficeJet 4655 Printer Startup
First tear and open the cardboard box. Then take out the Ink cartridges, power cord, USB cable , Installation CD and manual and keep all these items away. Now pull the cover and take out the HP OfficeJet 4655 Printer. Then clear the blue colored tapes and transparent cover over the Printer. Next pull out the input tray , clear the packed items inside and move the paper width guides away from each other. Then close the input tray. Next extend out the output tray ,clear all the packed items inside and close the output tray.
Also open the cartridge access area and remove all the packed items in the cartridge access area.
Switch ON HP Printer: First untwist and take the power cord. Then fit one end of the Power cord to the power supply and the other end to the port on your HP Printer’s back side. Now switch ON your HP Officejet 4655 ePrinter. Then initialize your Printer settings on the Printer’s control panel.
OfficeJet 4655 Printer Initialization
First lower and open the ink cartridge access door . Next remove the Plastic covering over the cartridges and take out the cartridges. Now pull and remove the transparent tape on the ink cartridge . By doing so , ensure that you don’t touch the ink nozzles or copper colored contacts as it may result in misplaced electrical connection. That may results in paper jam or spooler error. Next insert the cartridges one-by-one based on the color in their respective slots. Now check once that the cartridges are fitted properly and close the ink cartridge access door .
Initially take a stack of unused papers and align them. Next pull and open the input tray. Now load the input tray with these aligned papers . Then adjust the paper width guide along with the papers such that the paper width guide touches the edge of the loaded papers. Next push back the input tray.
After you finish this HP Officejet 4655 setup, you can login to 123.hp.com/setup 4655 or 123.hp.com/oj4655 for the Driver software download and installation.
HP Officejet 4655 – Network Confirmation Page
After you make all the settings in your HP 4655 Printer and load the papers in the input tray , ensure that the Power button is switched ON. Next press and hold the Resume button for few seconds. Now click or press the Wireless button. Now the Officejet 4655 Printer will automatically print the network confirmation page that can provide you the basic details about your HP Printer. You can keep this network configuration page safely for further usage.
123.hp.com/setup 4655 – Installation of ePrinter Driver Software
When you complete the Printer setup process, it is not enough to make Printing process, so you need to install Printer driver software. So you can use the installation CD that came along with your HP Printer package for installing the HP OfficeJet 4655 ePrinter driver and software. But in some cases the CD may contain the outdated version of Printer driver software, then you can visit 123.hp.com/setup 4655 or 123.hp.com/oj4655 for getting the updated version. The Printer driver software acts as communication bridge between your computer and your Printer. Some of the manufacturers of the computer and Hardware deliver the Driver Installation CD for the different hardware devices and their supporting versions. You can login to 123.hp.com/setup 4655 or 123.hp.com/oj4655 for the Printer Driver Installation.
HP OfficeJet 4655 Printer ePrint service
The HP ePrint service helps the user to print anywhere and everywhere despite of the location they travel. You no need to place your HP Printer nearby your mobile device or computer. Almost every HP Officejet Printer enables this ePrint service. ePrint allows the Printing by just sending the Email with the document attachment to the HP Printer’s email address. Make sure that you have a valid email ID for enjoying this service.
- HP ePrint enables the process of Printing from anywhere only for web supporting HP Printers .
- HP ePrint makes the safest cloud built service . Initially switch ON the Printer and then the Printer must be connected to the Internet.
- If it creates any trouble , then switch OFF the Printer and wait for a sometime . Now turn ON the Printer again , this may solve the Problem. Now you can print the test page in your HP Officejet Printer.
- You can send the print jobs to your Officejet 4655 ePrinter after you install the Printer driver software from 123.hp.com/setup 4655 .
123.hp.com/setup 4655 – HP ePrinter Wireless connection
The Wireless setup can connect your HP Printer to your mobile device by any network you have chosen. This Wireless Setup Wizard is one of the main feature available in almost all the HP Officejet Printers.
- First be sure that you know the Network name(SSID) and the password for your network. After you turn ON your router , connect your HP Printer and your device to the same network.
- Next if you have already used the USB cable to connect your HP Printer , then disconnect that USB cable from the Printer. Now click and hold the Wireless button for few seconds on the control panel of your OfficeJet Printer.
- Then choose the network name as per your wish and type the network password carefully.
If you do not get your network name then keep your router near your HP Printer. After this wireless connection login to 123.hp.com/setup 4655 to download the driver software for your HP Printer. Then when you wish to change your Printer connection from wired connection to wireless connection then visit the HP’s official support website for the change.
Print cartridge Replacement in HP OfficeJet 4655 ePrinter
Clear OfficeJet 4655 ePrinter Paper Jams
- First tear and take the new cartridge outside. Next pull the transparent tape on the cartridge and remove the cover it .
- Now twist, turn and remove the orange colored plastic over the cartridge. Next lower and open ink cartridge access door. Then take out and remove the old cartridge from the slot.
- Now insert this new cartridge in the provided slot. Now check once that you have fitted the cartridge properly and close the cartridge door.
- First check any loosely packed papers in the output tray and the input tray . Next switch OFF the HP Printer and wait for few minutes.
- Now open the ink cartridge door and take out the ink cartridge. Then slowly pull out the paper stuck between the Printer. Also clear if you see any cracked pieces of
- Next fit the ink cartridge again and close the ink cartridge door .
- After this align the papers taken and load the aligned papers again into the input tray.
123.hp.com/setup 4655 – Other features
HP OfficeJet 4655 ePrinter with maximum Integrated memory. These Printers clears the energy stars and helps the users to save the energy than Laser Printers. Next this HP OfficeJet 4655 ePrinter can support the user to save up to 40% of the energy. This HP Printer’s recycles its ink cartridges recycling with the help of HP Planet Partners. It can support Printing in A4 sheet, envelopes and photo papers. Also, supports mobile Printing only in Apple Airprint and Touchpad device. Then these 123.hp.com/setup 4655 printers uses the professional quality inks and produces professional standard printouts. But this Printer does not supports scan and fax jobs. Since this Printer gives out professional quality printouts it can be used in workplaces where only the printing process performed.